Applications are now CLOSED for Dragons’ Chamber Taiwan 2019
Are you an entrepreneur ready to enter the Dragon’s Chamber, and make that big pitch for your idea? Then this is for you!
Our event will be a localized, small business/start-up version of the popular TV series “Dragon’s Den” and “Shark Tank”, which sees entrepreneurs make their pitch.
At Dragon’s Chamber Taiwan, the aim is to provide a forum for entrepreneurs to share their business ideas in the hopes of connecting with the right people to help them turn their ideas into a reality. The event is open to a diverse range of business models, from low-cost technology start-ups, to restaurants, consulting companies, professional services, design, import/export, light manufacturing, or anything else at all – as long as there is a legitimate business plan.
We’ll have a panel of Dragons with local start-up and business savvy, as experienced moderators. Entrepreneurs will give a public pitch to the Dragons and the audience: anyone at the event can connect later with the entrepreneur entrants and talk business. There will be ample time reserved for exactly that purpose.
Our hope is to make this a step forward for the local expat entrepreneur community. It is relatively hard for expats to secure funding in Taiwan, and most angel investors are looking for larger scale projects. There has been very little in the way of funding for smaller start-ups, and we’d like to help close that gap.
In 2018, over $250,000 NT were awarded in cash and prizes.
2019 Prizes: (Cash Prizes will be announced November 1st)
1st Place – $15,000 NT Cash Prize
– (2) Hot-Desk one year memberships from The Executive Centre at Taipei Nanshan Plaza
– Service fee-free Taiwan & discounted China trademark application from Musa Trademark
– (1) Six Box Consultation from Grant Thornton
– (1) Half-day brand strategy diagnosis with consultants from Geber Brand Consulting
– (1) Hour and a half consultation session with Anemone Ventures
– (1) Three month Hot Desk membership at FutureWard
2nd Place – (1) Two month Hot Desk membership at FutureWard
3rd Place – (1) One month Hot Desk membership at FutureWard
All Finalists will receive:
1. Discounted Taiwan & China trademark application from Musa Trademark
2. One on One consultation session with Anemone Ventures